Hey '20s! We invite you to apply for Arts Ambassadors, a Hop program for first-year students. Get free food, free tickets, and hang out with other students who like attending performances. Meet artists or experts in the performing arts and get an insider’s view of Dartmouth’s world-class performing arts center!
To be a part of Arts Ambassadors for Winter 2017, complete a short application and commit to:
- Attend at least five of the six winter Arts Ambassadors events
- Participate in promoting of Hop shows through social media and word of mouth
- Contribute to the Hop blog by helping to write short reviews of shows, interesting stories, or anything Hop-related
- Share feedback about your experience in the program
- Be a positive member of a group excited to experience and engage with the arts at Dartmouth!
Jan 13: Béla Pintér and Company
Jan 19: The Jones Family Singers
Jan 31: Danish String Quartet
Feb 14: Piotr Anderszewski
Feb 19: The Dartmouth College Wind Ensemble with the Dartmouth Dance Ensemble
Feb 25: Dartmouth Theater—Urinetown