ORDER A GIFT CERTIFICATE
The Box Office will be closed Dec 23–Jan 2 for the College’s Winter break but orders may be placed online 24/7! NOTE: gift certificates and ticket orders placed during the break will be processed when we reopen, Jan 2.
Monday–Friday: 10 am–6 pm
Saturday: 1–6 pm
Show Night Hours, including Sundays:
The Box Office is open 1 hour* before show time and 30 minutes after the show begins for tickets to that evening’s show only.
*30 minutes for on-screen shows:
Film, Met, Event Cinema.
Hopkins Center for the Arts
4 East Wheelock Street
Hanover, NH 03755
TICKET AND SHOW INFO
- Tickets are not refundable.
- The show must go on! Performances will only be cancelled and refunds issued if the artists are unable to reach the theater. Ticket holders will be notified as soon as possible if a performance is cancelled.
- Tickets may generally be exchanged at no charge for another performance of the same event. Some restrictions apply.
- Subscribers (those purchasing tickets for 6 or more events in one order) may exchange tickets for another event within the same season. Some restrictions apply.
- A 10% discount is available for groups of 10 or more when tickets are purchased at one time (excluding the MET). Some restrictions apply.
- Tickets sold to Dartmouth students at the special student price may only be used by current Dartmouth students and may not be upgraded for use by another person. Dartmouth student IDs are checked at the door.
- Ticket discounts are available to Dartmouth College employees (excluding the MET and Event Cinema shows).
- Seating is reserved unless otherwise noted.
- In fairness to patrons and performers, House Management honors artists’ instructions for appropriate latecomer seating.
- Programs and artists are subject to change without notice.
- Food, beverages, backpacks and the use of cameras, cell phones, laptops and other electronic recording devices are not permitted inside the theaters.
- In compliance with New Hampshire law, there is no smoking in the Hopkins Center.