- JULY 9 at 10 am: Member pre-sale begins
- JULY 31 at 10 am: Subscriber and General Public online, mail/fax sales begin
- AUGUST 7 at 10 am: Phone and window sales for all begin
5 WAYS TO PURCHASE TICKETS:
DOWNLOAD THE 2015/2016 ORDER FORM
BY PHONE: 603.646.2422
Call the Hopkins Center Box Office from 10 am-6 pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 1-6 pm to order tickets using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
BY FAX: 603.646.1375
Fax your completed order form to us any time, day or night. You must include your Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express card number and expiration date. (Please note: We regret we are unable to confirm faxed orders by fax or phone.)
Mail your completed order form to:
Hopkins Center Box Office
Hanover, NH 03755
AT THE HOP BOX OFFICE
Come to the Box Office in person 10 am-6 pm Monday-Friday and Saturday 1-6 pm (On show nights also open until 1 hour before curtain time for all purchases and 30 minutes after the performance begins for tickets for that evening’s performance only) The Box Office is closed Sundays with the following exceptions: For Sunday films, the Box Office opens 45 minutes before show time. For Sunday live performances, the Box Office opens 1 hour before showtime to 30 minutes after the beginning of the performance.
GIFT CERTIFICATES—Give the Gift of Performing Arts
- Tickets are not refundable.
- The show must go on! Performances will only be cancelled and refunds issued if the artists are unable to reach the theater. Ticket holders will be notified as soon as possible if a performance is cancelled.
- Tickets may generally be exchanged at no charge for another performance of the same event. Some restrictions apply.
- Subscribers (those purchasing tickets for 6 or more events in one order) may exchange tickets for another event within the same season. Some restrictions apply.
- A 10% discount is available for groups of 10 or more when tickets are purchased at one time (excluding the MET). Some restrictions apply.
- Tickets sold to Dartmouth students at the special student price may only be used by current Dartmouth students and may not be upgraded for use by another person. Dartmouth student IDs are checked at the door.
- A 10% discount is available to Dartmouth College employees on up to two tickets per show (excluding the MET and national Theatre Live).
- Seating is reserved unless otherwise noted.
- In fairness to patrons and performers, House Management honors artists’ instructions for appropriate latecomer seating.
- Programs and artists are subject to change without notice.
- Food, beverages, backpacks and the use of cameras, cell phones, laptops and other electronic recording devices are not permitted inside the theaters.
- In compliance with New Hampshire law, there is no smoking in the Hopkins Center.