Held in both Hanover and Claremont, NH, children ages 3 and up enjoy free performances designed to entertain and introduce young children to the world of dance, music, theater and storytelling. These performances are participatory, so come ready to sing, dance and clap along—bring the whole family!
Upcoming HopStop Family Shows
Use the filters below to search by month and/or category.
Monday–Friday: 10 am–6 pm
Saturday: 1–6 pm
BOX OFFICE INFO
- FREE and open to the public; no tickets or registration required
- All shows are 60 minutes in length
- All children must be accompanied and supervised by an adult
- Seating is informal and easy to navigate if you need to step out with your young one; food drink are allowed
- For more information, call Outreach and Arts Education at 603.646.2010
The show must go on! Performances will only be cancelled if the artist is unable to reach the performance venue. Check the Hop website and the voicemail message at 603-646-2010 the morning of the show to see if it is cancelled. No message means the show is still on!
- Saturdays at 3 pm in Sep-Nov and Mar-May
- Seating is on a first-come first-served basis; doors open at 2:30 pm
- Unless otherwise noted, all shows are at the Claremont Savings Bank Community Center, 128 South Street, Claremont, NH
- Free parking is available in the lot right next to Community Center or across the street at the middle school.
- Special thanks to our partners in Claremont, the West Claremont Center for Music and Arts and the Claremont Parks and Recreation Department. Claremont HopStops are supported by the Hop’s Community Venture Initiative
- Saturdays at 11 am, September-May (no Dec)
- Seating is limited and on a first come, first served basis; doors open at 10:30 am
- Unless otherwise noted, all shows are in Alumni Hall, second floor of the Hopkins Center, 4 East Wheelock Street, Hanover, NH
- Metered parking is available on the street and paid parking is available in the Hanover Parking Garage on Lebanon Street.
- Thanks to generous gifts from Hop Members, the Children’s Fund of the Upper Valley of the New Hampshire Charitable Foundation and donors like you, Hanover HopStops remain free.