HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR THE SCHOOL MATINEE SERIESSMS tickets are available only to homeschools and public/private Pre-K–12 teachers and students.
Homeschoolers are now required to register with the Hop in order to secure their order.
Note: If you need to estimate the number of seats, it is best to estimate the maximum number needed. If you need to change the number of reserved seats, adjustments can be made any time prior to your balance due date, which is one month prior to the performance.
- CLICK HERE to choose your performance.
- Seats may not be “reserved” online. Online orders must be paid at the time of ordering.
ORDER BY PHONE
- Place your order by calling the Hop Box Office SMS phone line at 603.646.9600.
- The Hopkins Center Box Office is open from 10 am-6 pm Monday-Friday and 1-6 pm on Saturdays.
- Purchase seats using Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Full payment must be received one month prior to the performance.
HOME SCHOOL POLICY
As of July 1, 2012, all homeschool families purchasing tickets to the School Matinee Series will need to register with the Hop. We are instituting this policy to help maintain the integrity of the school ticketing policies and ensure that tickets are available for our homeschool families.
To register, home school families will submit a copy of ONE of the following current documents to the Hop:
- A homeschool acknowledgment letter from a school district or DOE official
- A current membership ID card issued by a recognized national home schooling organization (e.g. HSLDA)
You may reserve tickets at any time. Documentation may be sent along after tickets have been reserved.
Send your documentation to:
Mail: Mary Gaetz, 6041 Lower Wilson Hall, Dartmouth College, Hanover, NH 03755
Questions? Call Mary at 603-646-2010 or email her at address above
PAYMENT AND POLICIES
- Groups of 10 or fewer: Payment in full must accompany your order to secure your reservations.
- Reserved seats for groups of 10 or more may be ordered by phone and must be paid one month prior to the performance. Cash, checks or credit cards are accepted.
- Online orders must be paid at the time of ordering.
- All orders and payments will be confirmed on our next business day via email.
- No paper tickets will be issued. Please arrive with an accurate head count the day of the show.
- Please call us in the event of a sold-out show and you will be placed on a waiting list. We will contact you if seats become available.